Miss Pursuit: Igniting a passion for women in the outdoors
We are igniting a passion for the outdoors in all women and sharing the intimate journey of women’s pursuits and their love for the outdoors. We’ve brought together a team of skilled contributors to communicate their knowledge of an outdoor lifestyle through a relatable and engaging approach.
- Educate new and beginner outdoorsmen so they have a place to learn and not be overwhelmed with the advanced and technical side of the outdoor world.
- Provide information to women wanting to get outside and not feel intimidated.
- Inspire city girls and not-so-outdoorsy girls to be comfortable in the outdoors.
- Connect non-outdoorsmen with an understanding of the true value of conservation and stewardship of our land and wildlife.
- Aim to get more families outside.
- Provide an educational setting where women of all walks and skill levels feel comfortable learning more about the outside world.
We’re eager to share our pursuits and love for the outdoors and can’t wait to take you alongside on our journey!
Owner and Founder: Carly Brasseux
Carly Brasseux is a determined and passionate freelance outdoor writer, published author, business owner and social media/marketing consultant based in Texas. In a world where women are the fastest growing segment of the hunting population, she is a major proponent of those women wanting to learn more about the outdoors and hunting. Her handle, Miss Pursuit, is an expression of her enthusiasm for all things outdoors, from educating women through her experiences learning to hunt over the last decade, to getting out with her kids to explore the wild. Her expertise in social media and marketing, as well as her vast network of people in the outdoor industry, have given her the influence to make an impact for years to come. Member of the Mule Deer Foundation, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Stewards of the Wild and the Texas Wildlife Association.