Pro-Tracker Archery started with one simple goal: help all bowhunters recovery game taken by archery. No Animal left behind! Our innovative products, and excellent customer service, help us achieve this goal. The Bad Boys FOC arrow sleeves allow for less bow poundage, resulting in more momentum, better accuracy, and deeper penetration.
This Female Hunter Feature is for Stephanie Rustad. Here we go!
Stephanie Rustad, aka The.Archer.Steph, comes from a small town in the Pacific Northwest. She grew up bow hunting for deer and elk with her dad and they continue to hunt together. Stephanie brings experience from all sides of the archery industry – competing, bowhunting, instructing, bow technician, and program coordinator.
Stephanie currently works for the National Archery in the Schools Program, partnering with State Fish and Game Departments to recruit, retain and reactivate archery in the schools’ program. While she loves shooting, her passion is helping new archers get started. Her aim is to give archers the skills they need to feel comfortable and confident walking onto any archery range or into the field.
- 2 Tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Onion, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 3/4 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- Cook carp, de-bone, and flake (you’ll want to take out any red meat). Set aside.
- Cook red bell pepper, green onion, and onion together.
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork to combine cooked peppers and onions with mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, carp, egg, and Cajun seasoning.
- Once well-combined add breadcrumbs and stir gently. Divide and shape into 8 patties, pack loosely together.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add carp patties and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until they are lightly brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Miss Pursuit may earn a small commission for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support our work in bringing you real information about hunting and the outdoors.