Women Who Hunt: A How-To Guide on Hunting Like a Girl
In this one-of-a-kind digital download, you’ll find basic information I couldn’t seem to find as a new woman in the hunting world.
You’ll learn from some of the top women hunters and gain an understanding of the who, when, where, why, and how of hunting, conservation, and all things outdoors.
What I know makes this book different and credible is that it has perspectives from the top women in our sport. These experts have started, developed, and conquered the outdoors industry.
I’m eager to share my pursuit and love for hunting and the outdoors with YOU!
Within this 90+ page digital download, we’ll inform, inspire, connect, educate, and share the journey to becoming a hunter.
- Educate new and beginner outdoorsmen so they have a place to learn, where they will not be overwhelmed with the advanced and technical side of the outdoors world.
- Provide information to women who want to get outside and not feel intimidated.
- Inspire city girls and not-so-outdoorsy girls to be comfortable in the outdoors.
- Connect non-outdoorsmen with an understanding of the true value of conservation and stewardship of our land and wildlife.
- Encourage families to spend time outside.
- Provide an educational setting where women of all walks and skill levels feel comfortable learning about the outside world.
A few things you’ll learn from women like Nikita Dalke, Deb Ferns, Amanda Lynn Mayhew, Andrea Crider, Mia Anstine, Girls with Guns, and Miss Pursuit Contributors – including our owner & founder, Carly Brasseux:
- Fundamentals including terminology you *must* know before going out in the field, what to know before buying your first handgun, the lowdown on scopes, ammo and ranges, archery for beginners, and so much more!
- How to become an ethical hunter
- What is conservation
- The best gear and apparel – 16 pages of all things GEAR and CLOTHING every woman needs to know, including information from Andrea Crider from Huntress View, Callie Wolverton from Girls with Guns, and other experts!
- How to become an outdoor family
- Conscious Eating
- Where to connect with outdoors advocates
- Ways to maintain your health
- Where to locate resources
Carly Brasseux, Owner and Founder
Carly Brasseux is a determined and passionate business owner and social media/marketing consultant, published author, and freelance outdoor writer based in Texas. In a world where women are the fastest growing segment of the hunting population, she is a major proponent of those women who want to learn more about the outdoors and hunting. Her handle, Miss Pursuit, is an expression of her enthusiasm for all things outdoors, from educating women through her experiences learning to hunt over the last decade, to getting out with her kids to explore the wild. Her expertise in social media and marketing, as well as her vast network of experts in the outdoor industry, have given her the influence to make an impact for lots of women. She’s a member of Mule Deer Foundation, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Stewards of the Wild and the Texas Wildlife Association.