It’s the snack I can’t stop. Seed crackers are super easy and a perfect snack for on the go. This seed cracker recipe is a great snack to prep for your next sit or hike. Your kids won’t know they’re “healthy” and you’ll want to make them again before the week is up. These are a great keto snack or make them vegan by substituting the butter for olive oil.
Seed Cracker Recipe
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 3 tbsp Roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp Roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp Whole flaxseed
- 2 tbsp Chia seed
- 1/2 c Hot water
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix together.
- Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes. This gives the chia seeds time to absorb water and the mixture to gel together to make a dough.
- Prepare parchment paper. Place dough on parchment paper and place another on top of the mixture.
- Roll dough out until thin. Remove the top parchment paper.
- Place the dough with the parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut crackers into a square shape, if desired.
- Rotate cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove the seed crackers from the oven and let cool. Break crackers apart and enjoy!
Have you ever made seed crackers before? What’s your favorite recipe?
This post may contain affiliate links. Miss Pursuit may earn a small commission for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support our work in bringing you real information about hunting and the outdoors.