Do you love the outdoors? Do you hunt, fish, encourage your family to spend time outdoors, or homestead? Do you have amazing wild game recipes or a nature-loving style you want to show off?
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Did you know you could be a part of the Miss Pursuit contributor team? You can apply in our open call for writers for the fastest-growing website and social media community made for female outdoorsmen. We are growing our group of regular contributors and looking for fresh, female voices to join our team!
The position is open to all, BUT high fives if you have a current blog, social media is your BFF and you have some experience in the blogging world. Quality photos are a plus, too!
We are looking for 5 – 10 contributors, depending on availability and schedules. This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile.
We are interested in receiving applications from women of all walks of life, seasons, and stages.
WHY Should You Write for Miss Pursuit?
- Showcase your experience about what you love. Sharing is caring, right? The more you share, the more the Miss Pursuit community will learn and grow.
- Reach the audience and market you want. Our contributors are experts in the field.
- Grow your online presence. Reach go-to, authority status with our guidance and motivation, which will lead to more opportunities.
WHO Should Join Us?
- Women of all shapes, colors, backgrounds, and skill levels who love anything outdoors
- Women who take beautiful photos
- Women who have an engaged social audience and public accounts (quality over quantity)
- Women who are skilled writers
We’re looking for–
- Big Game
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Public Land Hunters
- Arrowhead Hunters
- Outdoorsy Families
- Lifestyle Designers
- Wild Game
- Conscious Eating
What You GIVE
- One original post per month on topics of your choice with two high-quality photos.
- Share your post on your own blog (excerpt only) and social media the day it goes live, as well as respond to reader comments.
- Understand that posts published at MissPursuit.com cannot be re-published elsewhere without crediting.
- Twelve-month commitment, beginning in March 2021
- Available for quarterly online contributor meetings
- A passion for the outdoors
- Reliability and a great attitude
What You GET
- Your photo, bio, and links on the Miss Pursuit Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them)
- Posts on Miss Pursuit’s Instagram, InstaStories, Twitter, and Pinterest channels
- Access to our private Contributors Facebook group
- Added to Miss Pursuit’s Female Hunters on Instagram You Need To Follow Now article
- Opportunity to test products for review
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, SEO, and social media.
- Ability to showcase your favorite nonprofit to provide them additional online exposure
- Shout out to friends and small businesses you support
What To DO
- Send a brief bio, website (if you have one), social media links to [email protected]. We will review all those who apply.
- Include an explanation of why you’d like to be included on our regular contributors’ list, a description of your outdoor experience, what makes your perspective as a female outdoorsman unique, and what you may want your potential submissions to focus on.
- Please write CONTRIBUTOR – YOUR NAME in the subject line.
ABOUT Our Decision
Many factors influence our final decision on who is the best fit for our team. Often, we are looking to fill a particular topic/niche area or style of writing. If it isn’t you this time, please know it may have nothing to do with how much we like your writing.
The Contributor role is more of a commitment (with perks) than some are ready for. If you are interested in writing for MP as a guest blogger (occasional guest posts with no other commitments and no freebie perks), just follow the process outlined above and let us know you’re interested in guest blogging.
This post may contain affiliate links. Miss Pursuit may earn a small commission for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support our work in bringing you real information about hunting and the outdoors.